tirsdag den 17. januar 2012

The purpose of the blog

So now I got my 12 blog postings in for school.. I started out with a completely silly theme, I know. But since I really like to blog, just for fun I will keep going on, not with an update every other day, but whenever I feel for it. I will not keep up with the theme, I will just blog whatever is on my mind. Also My blogging will be continued to prevent / keep up with my english skills - Oh - yeah, I'm an exchangestudent - Denmark is what I call home- who is settled in Colorado for this year - I thought it was kind of cool to get to blog through a class in school but I made it hard for myself with the theme, silly, nonsense and not interesting at all.
Yes I am a truly chocoholic but from now on, this blog will not only contain the sweet chocolate part of me - but also the rest of me . . . 



A friend sent me this awesome link earlier today and I've been listening to it since, enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M

I hate the question; ''So, what Kind of music do you listen to?''

I love Beyoncé, but do not see myself as a pop-stereotype - always
I do like artists such as Tracy Chapman, Bob Marley(in some cases) Coldplay, Abba, Philip Glass(thanks to my Composition teacher, Mr. Schneider for introducing me) One Republic and Agnes Obel- Honestly, it's whatever mood I'm in

If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar