onsdag den 7. december 2011

Chocolate by hand

..is simply the best chocolate you can get, then I don't care about Rittersport, Twix, Hersheys etc. I do hope that people out there had tried chocolate made by hand in some sort of way, whatever if you experienced in your own kitchen, went to rocky mountain chocolate or any local proffesionel chocolate shop - if not, you do not know what chocolate is. My self as a chocoholic have a hard time to ignore chocolate shops with handmade chocolate on the streets. Such an smell, so many different kinds, so beautiful in their small little white boxes - an addiction. The pictures is from a little Danish chocolate company, unfortunately the location is far awy from my home but my cusins always send it for christmas, and when I visit them my visit is not completed without kjaerstrup chocolate.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar