fredag den 9. december 2011

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate . . .

Chocolate goes with - I almost said it - everything.

Who doesn't like peppermint covered in chocolate, raisins covered in chocolate, nuts covered in chocolate, chocolate-chip pancakes, chocolate mousse, chocolate bars, nutella on your toasted bread, and not to forget fresh fruit dipped in chocolate - the best.

I found this website with the ''101 best chocolate recipes for chocolate lovers'', as it appears I'm a chocoholic, and do not understand people who isn't, but this page gets really creative with the chocolate, maybe a little to much after my taste, I don't know about ''cocoa and scrambled eggs'' ,  ''mixed greens, spiced pecans & Goat cheese with dark chocolate'' , ''fried duck with chocolate port reduction''  and ''chocolate levender tarts'' creative as I said, but give it a look there is ; fortunately, a lot more appealing recipies than repulsive..  
http://www.homemakers.com/blog/brightside/2011/04/21/the-101-best-chocolate-recipes-for-chocolate-lovers/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar