tirsdag den 13. december 2011

Let them eat art


To strech it a little further now we are at the chocolate art.. An Argentinain artist Leandro Erlich made in 2009 for an art exhibition called ; Let Them Eat Art this chocolate ''leather couch''.
I found it really funny how The couch looks so exstremely real, they must had have people warning other people to not sit down..
Even the stitching, buttons and leather folds is out of chocolate, I would never had finished a work like that, both because of my lack of patience .. and my addiction to the chocolate I was supposed to do stuff with instead of eating it.


Another chocolate exhibition; girls eat the chess pieces.


Christmas Carolers, most detailed and biggest sculpture out of Chocolate I've ever seen, how amazing is that? Merry Christmas


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar